Friday, May 25, 2012

But, what do you eat?

I'm vegan, gluten free, and fat. So I get asked what I eat an awful lot. Since I love taking photos and I get tired of answering that question I created WTF Do You Eat? (Diary of a Fat Vegan) which chronicles everything that I eat, every day (seriously). And I wanted to share with you by posting photos of what I ate over the past three days and you can see more by visiting my blog! I don't feel the need to justify what I eat, I have no idea how many calories are in each meal, and I eat what I want, when I want, how much I want. I'll tell you that my new fave snack is tortilla chips and guacamole- yum! My favorite sweet this week? Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips (as you can see in this morning's breakfast!).

On The Menu:
Wednesday:
Morning O's with banana (okay, this wasn't gluten free. It was an accident as I just had a brain freeze)
Pad Thai with rice noodles
BBQ tofu





On The Menu:
Thursday:
Cap'n Crunch cereal
Tofu pups
Roasted carrots, potatoes, and parsnips
chips and guacamole





On the Menu:
Friday:
Chocolate chip waffles
Beans and Franks
Fried Rice
Cherries





1 comment:

  1. It looks a darn sight healthier than what the meat eaters eat on those weird programmes like "Man Versus Food" and "Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins". Have you seen some of those programmes? Very strange. I will write a blog post that mentions them when the right themes come together.

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...