Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014! My review of Gwynnie Bee

Hi everyone! It's a whole new year! When placing my photos on my computer I had to create a whole new folder for 2014.. how weird. I want to talk to you about Gwynnie Bee and how awesome it is as well as some ways it can improve. Okay, the way it works is sort of like Netflix for plus size clothing. You look through the selections, add your favorites to your closet and then Gwynnie Bee sends you a garment from your closet. The bad news? You never know which garment it will be. Presumably for inventory purposes, they send you a random garment so if you were hoping for that sparkly body con dress for new year's (as I was REALLY wanting) then you're probably out of luck. That being said, other than for special events, this is a wonderful service. You get to try out different styles of clothing, some you may have never tried before, and, if you like them, there's an option to buy. If not or if you just can't afford it right now you can send it back and they'll send you a new garment. I've gotten three pieces from Gwynnie Bee so far but this is my first time taking photos in my new top (below). If I could just complain about one more thing, dear Gwynnie Bee, it's that the shipping is far too slow. Y'all def need to find a way to speed this up. You have to wait 2-3 days before your garment even leaves the warehouse meaning it'll be a week or more before you get something. Waiting on my christmas dress took about 10 days and it barely arrived in time. It arrived two days after it's expected delivery date (maybe not quite 10 days then, maybe 9?). Anyway, I'll be trying out doing some fashion posts which is new for me, so let me know if you want me to continue or stop.

Much Love <3

PS, yes I still have my christmas tree up. DON'T JUDGE ME!









Jeans: on sale at Belk
Top: Gwynnie Bee  I wear a size 22, but have a small bust so I could have sized down to a 20 because the waist is very stretchy
Shoes: Target
Ring: Glitter
Earrings: Wal-Mart
Makeup: E.L.F. cosmetics Bright Pallet (for nude lips I actually put ELF's eyeshadow primer on my lips)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the top - for some reason I'm always interested in what size people are, I'm not sure why, hope that's not offensive..??

    FYI, in the UK we keep our decs up til the 5th Jan (ie the 12th day) so no need to apologise :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is really pretty but I am amazed by that ring! And, no worries, we still have our tree up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible eyes! Again, you saved the best pic for last...green top is cute...but your eyes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...