Friday, July 25, 2014

Freaks

I'm so blessed to know the wonderful Sarah Roberson. She's a friend and fellow plus size model who also organizes some awesome photoshoots. This one was called "boudoir freak show". Lingerie and scary makeup anyone? Yes please! Shooting with Sarah and the photographers she corrals always results in interesting photos and definitely something new and different. The following photos are by Brent LaFever. Personally I think my look is a bit joker-esque and I'm completely okay with that! I also want to thank my friend Amy who gave me both the corset and tutu for this set. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...